Located in the Adirondack Blue Lake Mountains of Upstate New York, the estate is 1 1/2 hours from Adirondack Regional Airport (SLK) in Lake Saranac, 2 1/2 hours from Albany or Syracuse, 5 1/2 hours from Boston or New York City. Guests may also chose to arrive directly on property by seaplane or helicopter.
Through the decades, precious memories have been created at this blessed place of dramatic natural beauty. Many families and friends have made it a tradition as their favorite gathering place.
- July 1st thru Labor Day, 2022 (4 night minimum)
- Summer months are ideal for soft adventure on our private lake in a motor boat, antique canoe or kayak. A game of tennis or pickle ball, an alfresco dockside lunch or picnic, nature hikes are enjoyed during long summer days in clean mountain air.
- September 6th thru October 31st (3 night minimum)
- Incredibly vibrant autumn colors are conducive to an invigorating mountain bike ride, a pampering massage or work-out in the exercise room. Indoor activities including bowling on historic lanes, squash, billiards, ping pong, chess, card games or a whirlpool hot tub to indulge in.
- Fall seaplane rides directly from our private lake are a fantastic way to view the massive Adirondack Park in all its splendor.